9.27.2010

my ipod is literally stuck on replay.

jillian edwards's galaxies & such is officially wonderful, at least in my book. i have been listening in the car, in my room while i get ready for my day, and while i walk around campus. her vocals and her lyrics just make me smile. i am not by any means a music critic, but this ep makes me really happy.

it is hard to choose a favorite song because they are all good. i'm being serious. "nonfiction love song" is my top play of the moment; it's clever, catchy, and i can relate. i love "go together" because it's beautiful. i just want that to be what my relationship with Jesus is like - every moment. it's also a song i could totally see myself chorepgrpahing to. "july & june" is just cute and fun.

"like a face in the mirror
i want to see You clearer
i want to be so much nearer
i want to go together with You"

i think it is safe to say that i am in love with this ep.

No comments:

Post a Comment