7.18.2010

thought is the blossom

sometimes it is much easier to blog when i only have a few things on my mind. those are times when i am focused and i know what to say. there are other times, like the past week or so, when i have SO many things on my mind, heart, and soul that i don't know how to even begin.

so, for today, a list format will do.
here are some of the things i have thought about, prayed for, wrestled with, rejoiced in, and been taught this week, in no particular order:

-the Holy Spirit, receiving Him, baptism of Him, Him being in me vs. upon me
-frustration, insecurity, inadequacy
-annointing for ministry and edification
-spiritual gifts, prayer languages (tongues), the spirit of discernment
-what is worship, dancing before the Lord, glory, being bold in spirit, being at the foot of the throne in worship, seeing the Lord's feet!
-God's holiness in view of my sinfulness
-calling to missions, France
-letting God into areas of past hurt, bitterness
-my relationship to the Law, being a stumbling block
-the Lord Himself being the very reward i desire
-Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Eustice's dragon skin coming off
-loving the Lord so much that my heart gets destroyed... in a good way

yes, i know. a lot to think about for one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment