3.28.2010

eyesight

i love how well God loves me. how radically, how sweetly, and how carefully. i love how He is working out things in me that i don't even realize. i love how He has given me certain traits and characteristics that are preparing me for something. something big. He has given me eyes and dreams. and even though i have trouble with the eyes and can't see the dreams yet, i love Him all the same for them. because i know they are coming; i know that in time, and in grace, they will come.

you cannot say too much
finish your thoughts, i will listen
when no one is strong enough
to carry your heart and its vision

i know you're scared that you're still unprepared
to live out all the dreams you are wishing
but don't hide away, my love

and you'll have to find your own way
that's okay, it's okay, my love
don't let 'em tell you
you have to see through anyone's eyes
but the ones God gave you

you have a song that's as bright as a fire
and the dark has a reason to fear you
so sing when you have no voice
i'll hear you

-from i will hear you, by alli rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment